Author Topic: Campeonato Português  (Read 3195 times)

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
Campeonato Português
« on: May 24, 2006, 04:27:58 PM »
ola amigos!
No passado dias 13 e 14 de Maio decorreu a primeira etapa do campeonato português de bmx-freestyle em Portimão.
Infelizmente apareceram poucos flatlanders e ainda menos participaram. Por isso, fica aqui um convite para nuestros hermanos aparecerem na proxima etapa que é dias 24 e 25 de junho em Torres Vedras.
O campeonato é organizado por mfobmx
mais informações: http://mfobmx.com/

Offline juan

Re: Campeonato Português
« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2006, 04:39:55 PM »
This might sound kind of weird, but I want to know if you guys(the ones of the campeonato Portugues)know anything  about a friend of mine who used to live in South America and now resides in Portugal...it has been a while and I lost contact with him, his name is Wilson Benavides, he is a flatlander from Colombia, the last word that I got from him was that he was riding flat with some dudes up there, please, if you know anything about him, let me know or how to get in contact with him, it has been like around 4-5 years since he left the country, we used to session together a lot!!!Thanks again for your time and please if you can keep me posted on any news- by the way, my name is Juan,I have been riding around the early 90´s-91/92 or so, I´m oldschool-but I´ve been kipping it up!!!Thanks guys!!

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2006, 03:08:46 PM »
Hey Juan! I know Wilson!  He lives in Faro, Algarve.
I don't know him that well, I'm usually with him when I go to comps in Portimão.
He was at the 1st round of the championship acouple of weeks ago,
he still rides a morales frame. He usually rides with some new kids in Faro, I dont have his contact though.
Here he is at the comp: (4th place flatjam)
« Last Edit: June 01, 2006, 03:39:36 PM by outriding »

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2006, 03:38:14 PM »
WILSON LAST YEAR AT THE SUMMERCOMP IN PORTIMÂO (4th place Stunt Boy):

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
« Reply #4 on: June 08, 2006, 06:41:17 PM »