Author Topic: louisville area?  (Read 3105 times)

Offline whooperking01

louisville area?
« on: December 01, 2007, 06:15:37 AM »
hey guys, i m new here, but not to riding!

my wife, and i moved to jeffersonville indiana witch is  just over the river from louisville kentucky, and i m looking for riders to ride with? is there really anyone here besides me?

ive been down to the park downtown, and met some of the locals, and  a few  of the street riders mentioned a guy that  rides flatland with the ****luck clothing crew.i was down there on wendsday , a few of them said i just missed about 5 of them
does anyone know who i am talking about? or where they just all being funny, like most of them are? if there is anyone here, does anyone have any contact info ?
thanks, and i like the  forum!

joe
« Last Edit: December 03, 2007, 12:36:03 PM by martin »

timk4130

Re: louisville area?
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2007, 11:17:11 PM »
Joe-
hows it going man!
i think the person you are looking for is me!
i guess I'm part of that group, i guess?
lol
ha
there are a few others here,  2 of them ride street  as well, and one of them  is  on a night shift, so its always hard catching up with him . there is 2 other guys now  that i ride with on occasions, but they both  always have other obligations such as  family, and work, witch do come first . there are a handful of others that  come through town  once in awhile, to visit family ,do shows, and whatnot.
as far as riding down @ the park , i used to on a daily basis but , i  will not be going down to the park anymore anytime soon. yesterday i  secured  a building   where i can ride @ anytime i want. the building used to be used  to store tow trucks in  for a local business, and the owner gave me a awesome deal on the place per month!

well, i ve been having a horrid time with my account here,  so , i deleted my  old one, and started a new one, I'm still having problems  with sending , and receiving  private messages, so best to reach me is by my yahoo account.

great to have you in kentuckiana its  a great place to live ,there is alot to do here ,  and like a lot of the fbm guys always say , there are  so many good riders here, that a lot of them go unnoticed because  of the location we are @.

well, i can be reached here!

thanks man .
take care- tim
timk4130@yahoo.com

Offline Andy Marsh(Mallow)

• Backpacker
Re: louisville area?
« Reply #2 on: February 29, 2008, 09:32:51 PM »
I live in Berea, KY during the school year from August to May, and in the summer I live in the Ashland, KY area.  Yay.
being small has it's advantages... :mellow:

NoSweatShop.com" BORDER="0