Author Topic: DANE BEARDSLEY UPDATE- AND INDY JAM  (Read 1000 times)

timk4130

DANE BEARDSLEY UPDATE- AND INDY JAM
« on: February 05, 2008, 06:43:20 PM »
well i finally got around to e-mailing Dane to see how things are going for him.

below is the reply i got back, and if  you get a chance, please wish  him well on his myspace account
@
 myspace.com/samethingdaily

i had talked to Jake about setting up a fund raiser to help for Dane's medical bills, because well, medical bills are not cheap in the u.s.a by any means.....
so  if you attend the jam, could  you please give a dollar or 2? or anything you possibly can afford????????

i know a lot of us have a hard time asking for help, but i thought that  since Dane has done so much for us, then why  can't we all find a way to give back to him !!!!

get soon man!
and hope to see some of you @ the jam!

take care-

tim

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
myspace message

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Things are improving. I'm going to start physical therapy hopefully sometime this week. It might be a couple of months before I can get back on a bike, but things are progressing for me. I appreciate the e-mail and yes the doctor bills are high. Thanks a million man. I will contact him. I will do all I can to get out to the jam this year.

Dane