Author Topic: My New SICKCHILD Proto  (Read 5029 times)

Offline Peter Hollinger

• GF Inhabitant
My New SICKCHILD Proto
« on: August 02, 2006, 10:24:48 PM »
So, everyone has been talking forever . . . SickChild is dead, SickChild is this, or SickChild is that. Well now you got it from the horses mouth.

I have been riding my new frame for a few weeks now. Its essentially a refined Baddabling, the new batch will have an internal headset with a slacker headangle (74.5), no sleeve gussets, no brake mounts (optional), lighter tubing in the rear triangle (0.35) and a redesigned dropout with 3/8 axle slot. Still made in the USA.
You should be able to pick one up (probably in limited numbers) from liquidframe.com or flatlandfuel.com by the end of the summer.

Im stoked on the refinements, everything works and works well. He could have wiped the drawing board clean and started a fresh, but why change something that works? Things have taken so long for various reasons, but this is just the start, stay tuned . . . . .

« Last Edit: August 03, 2006, 02:39:55 PM by martin »

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
Re: MY NEW SICKCHILD PROTO
« Reply #1 on: August 03, 2006, 12:16:39 PM »
THAT BIKE LOOKS SICK...

Offline royston will

Re: MY NEW SICKCHILD PROTO
« Reply #2 on: August 03, 2006, 12:18:23 PM »
wow i really like that bike especially the camo rims, proper winner mate.

Offline out~riding

• Global Team
  • GF Inhabitant
Re: My New SICKCHILD Proto
« Reply #3 on: August 03, 2006, 03:45:05 PM »
when you ride brakeless you get the chance to pamper up your rims! I gotta stick with chrome.

Offline clionb

• Funky Chicken
« Reply #4 on: August 03, 2006, 11:49:31 PM »
when you ride brakeless you get the chance to pamper up your rims! I gotta stick with chrome.
yea, you dont need to worry about fading. You can get any colored rims, its a beautiful thing really

Offline benny68bmx

• Hitchhiker
« Reply #5 on: August 16, 2006, 07:33:11 PM »
nice frame!!!!! :ph34r: the stem is coll too, can everyone tell me which stem this is?
RIDE ON

planck

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2006, 08:53:17 PM »
nice frame!!!!! :ph34r: the stem is coll too, can everyone tell me which stem this is?
RIDE ON

Bizhouse Dialyser stem, I run the same kind (green too!).

Si.