Fat Tony published a BMX photo book through blurb.com "a Web site that specializes in print to order publishing. What that means is if you want a book, you can order it through blurb.com and they will print one specifically for you. The quality is top-notch and every bit as good as a book you’d buy from a store, and it only takes about ten days to get your order in."
A soft cover and higher quality hard cover version are available. You can preview and order the book here.
Some more fact from the press release:
- Features riders from nine different countries.
- Has photos shot in eight different countries and seven states around the US.
- Showcases a total of 36 different riders.
- All photos were shot between 2006 and 2012.
- Contains 77 flatland BMX photos on 80 pages.
PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT...