Original comment: The Trans Jam BMX Contest Series is hosting its third stop in Raleigh, NC May 15-17 at the Got to be NC Festival. This is the second round of the Am Flatland Circuit as well.
Disciplines: This stop will include Dirt, Park, Flat, Street competitions and Jump contest
Sponsors and vendors: Interested in selling product or promoting your company at this stop? Contact us today! firstname.lastname@example.org or (919) 699-6299.
Additional Information: Pre-register at least 30 days prior to the event date and receive a $5 discount on the cost of registration when you arrive at the event. No obligation to pay for registration until event day. Rider rules and requirements can be found here.
Parking: Available on the state fairgrounds. Entry through Gate 4. Additional information forthcoming.
• VINTAGE BIKE DISPLAY! Bring your old & new bikes to show off!
• VENDORS! Enjoy food & beverage vendors, apparel, and special products!
• PRIZES AWARDED TO AMATEUR CLASSES!
• PROS COMPETE FOR A PURSE!
• EVENTS FOR THE KIDS AVAILABLE!
For more information visit the Trans Jam Official Website: