Original comment: @alvaroflatland sent in this tight clip where he jumps the frame kangaroo style he calls it! Madrid represent! Give him a follow to stay in touch with what he is up to, killer link! #bmx #madrid #spain #flatland #flatmatters #bikes #bmxflatland
Original comment: Haro La Bastille Available March 2015.
Matthias Dandois signature product for street, flat, dirt, vert whatever you like to ride. Built strong and also short and responsive.
· Full chromoly frame with integrated head tube and “hour glass” mid BB shell.
· Double butted top and down tubes.
· Butted and tapered seat stays and chain stays.
· Heat treated head tube, BB shell and dropouts.
· 5mm CNC machined dropouts.
· Welded integrated seat post clamp.
· Fully removable brake mounts and cable guides.
· 19.5”, 20.25” or 21” top tube sizes.
· 75.5 degree head tube angle, 13.25” RC, 11.5” BB height.
· 4 lbs 7 oz.
· Colors – Black, Blue or Caramel