Ride UK #94. Plain and simple, a must read…check out:
• A Terry Adams interview/ pictorial that dominates the magazine the same way the sSels interview dominated last months edition (incidentally issue #93 is still available at many vendors’ inc. Custom Riders and flatlandfuel) in one word: photogenic
• A revealing mini-essay by new OG signing Effraim Catlow on the emerging 3-minute pro run - coming to a Braun Cruzer Tour event near you? Watch this space…
• Chad Johnson is taking flatland bigtime (again) – read about his work on Talib Kweli’s new short vid…
• Looks like white could be the new black for 06 - Gusset have released white 3-piece cromo tubular cranks as featured in the new stuff section…how long before white cranks grace flatland?
• Also in flat matters, an amusing insight into avoiding National service, lots of events news and plenty of flatland related web links to bookmark
Our friends over at tbb-bike.cz have posted a nice vid of the Corps de Ballet comp that took place back in January; thanks to Ivanos for sending us the link
Finally there is a flat jam/ contest taking place in Thessaloniki, Greece on the 29th and 30th of this month. For more info contact firstname.lastname@example.org