Cream # 18 is now available and got lots of flatland content. So let me give you a short overview :
• Martti Kuoppa wrote some editorial words about the worldwide flatland scene and his trip to Russia
• A review of "Flatstyle Vol. 1", check www.monolithic.us for more information
• The famous story of „4 UK flatlanders on their way to Paris and the Braun Circle Cow“ is now put down on paper by Paul Chamberlain
• In the BMX School Alex Jumelin shows you how to do a "cross footed whip to jump to steam roller to fire to ..."
• Alain Massabova reflects the Braun Circle Cow
• If you’re looking for a new fork, read the fork check to get some help for your decision
• Terry Adams made an interview with Scott O’Brien
• You get some new decoration for your room, which means : Alex Jumelin poster inside
• Bobby K.Carter provides some impressions of the Ticos Jam in Costa Rica
• Moreover some eye candy : Portfolio "Flat a Paname" and "Eyes Cream" by Charles Levy
• Last but not least, the Ladies Section with an Eriko Kawamura Interview
You should get an issue, definitely.
PLEASE LEAVE US A COMMENT...