In spirit of the many time machines done on the Ganji tour dvd; I decided it was time to do a how-to. This was shot by a SD moto-x rider the other day by the bay. I hope it helps anyone trying to learn this trick.
1) For regular footers, start off with your right foot on the left peg, so you will be able to hop right onto the pedal once you begin the spin.
2) Roll forward and gently lift up on the bars
3) Pull the bike close to you and tilt the bike at about a 55 degree angle
4) Next pull the bike up so it is at about an 80 degree angle to begin the spin
5) Take your left foot and grab the pedal while making sure the bike is at about a 85 degree angle
6) Lift yourself up and throw your right leg over the head tube.
7) Hold the spin up and as tight as you can
8) When you feel the spin slowing, swing your right leg back over the head tube and let it flow to the front left peg