Some more spy photos for you guys , hehe !!!
These are prototypes of a new version of Zion Silence and Ace frames that we worked on for a long time. I wanted to make highest quality frames so we used all the best technology that is currently available.
Here are some specs :
- triple butted and oval butted TT and DT
- double butted and tapered SS and CS
- fully heat-treated after welding
- offset CNC'd HT and BB shell
- taper lock patent design on dropouts
- integrated seatclamp
Weight of these prototype frame is a joke, only 1.69 kg (3.7 lbs) . We made them lighter for testing phase so if they can stand testing abuse with these lowered weight, production model is going to be indestructible.
We made 3 versions of these prototypes, for Jura, Filip and Aco.