Just caught this on the IMG Distribution blog, Sam Foakes has gone back to a simple double diamond design for his new signature frame that is in the prototype stage. This looks really awesome! More details to be announced shortly.
- 19” TT
- 13.25” CS centre to centre
- 210mm Stand over from axle line
- 105mm HT length
- 74 degree HT
- 71 degree ST
- 7.15” ST length centre of BB to centre of TT
- Butted TT and DT
- Built in chain tensioners
- Removable brake mounts, these are still optional!!
- Laser cut dropouts and DT gusset – gusset is for a little extra strength so you don’t rip the HT off!
- 17mm diameter CS and ST braces to reduce flex
- Little plates in between the CS and ST arms to reduce flex
- Can take up to a 2.00” tyre easy