With the success of the Hitchhiker Juggler contest in July. BMX Freestyler has decided to have another contest with Pinky Squeaks. After collecting information from other riders. This was the most requested trick in the community of flatlanders. Prize money is driven by us as a community of flatlanders. Last time BMX Freestyler gave David Hoffmann $277.77 and custom bars from London BMX. This was created because of you, the rider that wants to be able to give back and see someone really push there selves. Okay here are the rules:1. All video submission must be filmed during the Month of September 2011. To insure this you must say on film “This was filmed for the BMX Freestyler Pinky Squeak Contest”. This can be said either at the beginning or the end of the video by the rider.
2. All videos submissions must be filmed either by tri pod or by another person. Go-Pro or self-camera will not be allowed.
3.Pinky Squeaks can go either direction. They will be counted as such from regular riding position back to riding position is 1 pinky. If you fire hydrant into your pinky squeaks it will start counting from regular position back. There will be no 1 /2 pinky squeaks counted.
4.Pinky Squeaks can be done with or with out brakes. There will be two winners during this contest. The rider with the highest amount with brakes and with out brakes. The prize money will be divided in half and given to each winner.
5. If you have a front brake you will be placed in the braked category. If you want to be considered for brake free pinky’s you must not have a front brake.
6. Rider must land pinky squeaks back to the pedals. At no time can rider touch the ground with either foot. If rider touches the ground the video submission is not qualified and should be filmed again.
7. Riders must have pedals on there bike.
8. Official entry’s must be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “Pinky Squeak Contest” . Submissions by social media will not be permitted ie Facebook, Twitter , Message Forums, ect
9 The Contest will run from September 1 - October 1. The last official entry will be at 12:00 p.m. Central time Zone. Any thing later than will not be official and will not have a chance at the prize money.
10. Winner of this contest must have a pay pal account. Please include your pay pal account info in your official submission.
11. If you want to support this contest with a donation you can send money to email@example.com Your name will be added to the list of supporters and any links you would like visitors to visit.
12. Most importantly have fun no matter your age and Keep on Riding!
Total Prize Money is currently at $20.00
Rad Dad throwing in $20.00 to get things started!