Whilst BSD is not a flatland brand so to speak, James White and Amos Burke have been using this frames and products for a good while now. Yesterday, BSD launched “the Revolution Hub” and this certainly looks like it would work well for flatland. Official word below…
Introducing the new BSD Revolution hub…
A freecoaster hub that feels like a cassette hub, weighs the same as a cassette hub, has a pedal gap like a cassette hub and sounds like a cassette hub. Using the Planetary clutch system.
• 30% lighter than conventional freecoaster hubs.
• No gap when pedalling forward.
• Eradicates unwanted engagement on rollbacks.
• Feels and sounds like a cassette hub.
• No need for oversized hub bearings due to low axial load.
• Supertough hollow male 14mm chromo axle.
• BSD hubguards included.