Terry Adams' low awaited signature frame is now out, Odyssey just dropped a slideshow to show the frame off.. Specs below..
Nearly two years of continuous testing, prototyping and refinement by Terry Adams prior to production. Thanks to our proven 41-Thermal® processing throughout, The Waltz can be incredibly light and responsive without sacrificing strength (which means that we can still incorporate a clearance bend in the downtube without leaving you with an unreliable flex machine). Proven modern flatland geometry. Dropout shape allows for tensioner use. Flatland-specifc lifetime warranty.
- Removable brake and Gyro® hardware
- 41-Thermal® processing throughout
- Post-weld machining on the head tube and bottom bracket for precision bearing fit
- 3/8” axle slots with cutting grooves for 14mm
- Chain tensioner-ready dropout shape
- Rustproof coating prior to paint finishing
THE WALTZ from ODYSSEYBMX.COM
- 75 degree head tube
- 72 degree seat tube
- 18.9” top tube
- 12.5” chainstay (slammed)
- 11.85” bottom bracket
- Mid bottom bracket shell
- Integrated headset