Tangent Jam is October 8 in Tucson - new location!
Judging Format is best of 2 runs, no finals
Runs: Pro - 3 mins. Expert - 2.5 minutes. Novice - 2 minutes. Oldīs Cool - 2 minutes.
Entry Fees: Pro: $100. Expert, Novice, Oldsī Cool: $50
Contest Area (updated 9/8) Premises Indoor Skatepark 330 South Toole Road, Tucson, AZ 85718 Link
More Details on the Tangent Jam Facebook Page
VERY SPECIAL PRIZE for the winner of the Oldīs Cool Class. A 1987 complete General Osborn Hustler!
- Tuscon Marriott University Park ~$159 Link
- Holiday Inn Express & Suites Tucson Mall ~$81 Link
- Aloft Tucson University ~$125 Link
- Quality Inn Flamingo Downtown ~$44 Link
- A List of other hotels Link
- 7:00 am: Setup / Open Practice
- 9:00 am: Novice Practice
- 9:30 am: Novice Class
- 10:40 am: Expert Practice
- 11:30 am: Expert Class
- 3:00 pm: Oldīs Cool Practice
- 3:30 pm: Oldīs Cool Class
- 4:40 pm: Pro Practice
- 5:30 pm: Pro Class
- Best Trick will run while scores are being tallied
Novice - Plaques, Frame, Bars, Soft goods
Expert - Plaques, Frame, Bars, Soft goods,
Old’s Cool - 1987 General R.L. Osborne Hustler, Plaque’s, Soft goods
Pro - Plaques, Cash, Soft goods
Equation Rider(MVP)- Custom Tangent Sprocket Medal, Custom London Bars, and Soft goods Best Trick- Custom Tangent Sprocket Medal, Frame, Soft goods and possibly cash prize.
More details: http://www.afabmx.com/tangent-jam-affiliate