In 2010, TREVLON HALL, Trinidad & Tobago´s 1st Bmx Freestyle Pro Rider in a passionate pursuit to help develop Bmx Freestyle teamed up with Monster Energy and Created Monster Energy Bmx Freestyle Exams. In concept, the event platform began with a tour promoting Bmx Freestyle via demos at schools and malls across Trinidad & Tobago and culminated with a local contest. Over the years we have steadily developed the Contest platform from Local to Caribbean and, as of 2014, our Contest will be International and Open to World entry.
Prize Money Breakdown
Registration limit: Bmx Flatland - 40 Pros | 20 Amateurs (Maximum)
- Day 1 of the Contest (Qualifier Day for Ams & Pros)
- Two 90sec Runs (The Best Run Count)
- We will take the Top 3 Ams from this Qualifier and advance them to Pro Final Finals on Sunday 27th April to Compete with the Pros.
- Two 2min Runs (The Best Run Count)
- The Top 12 Pros from the Qualifier will advance to the Pro Finals on Sunday 27th April
- 15 Riders Total Competing on this day. The 12 Pros and 3 Ams from Qualifier. So everyone here gets Money relative to how they place.
- Two 2min Runs (The Best Run Counts)
- The Top 3 Riders will then face a Jam Battle Format for 12mins with each rider getting 1min runs in the battle totaling 4 times the top 3 riders will ride.
Official website: http://www.trevlonhallexams.com